Thursday, December 9, 2010

My awesome family...old and new!

My parents came down this past weekend to visit and get some "stuff" accomplished.  I sometimes forget how lucky I am to have such wonderful parents.  They do so much for me that I take for granted.  Saturday night we met Brian and his parents at Wick's in New Albany.  This is where we are thinking about having the Rehearsal Dinner at.  The next day we got up, went to Church and then drove to Captain's Quarter's where the Bridal Shower that my mom's friend Gwen is throwing me.  It's going to be a champagne brunch aboard the yacht on April 2nd.  We were able to tour the boat which was so fun.  I cannot wait for the shower.  :)  Brian and his parents came to this as well.  We went home after this and while I napped the afternoon away, my dad worked on all sorts of stuff around my house.  My mom and I went to a movie that night.  On Monday we got up and me and my parents worked our bootys off on my house.  There is a lot to do before I put it on the market.  THEN...we went down to The Brown for the food and beverage tasting which was a little overwhelming but a lot of fun.  There was a lot of questions to answer and think about.  THEN...we went home and my parents and I went to Carabba's for dinner.  Exhausted yet?  It was a whirlwind of a weekend but we got a lot accomplished.  Brian and his parents were able to make it to everything.  I can't think of too many girls that have parents, a fiancee, and in-laws to be that would run all over the place for three days straight for them.  I sent my parents a pretty Christmas flower arrangement to say thanks but it just doesn't seem enough!  Can't wait to spend Christmas with them, my man, my sis, brother in law, and my little nephew Andrew (aka cutest, sweetest baby ever) in 2 weeks!   

No comments:

Post a Comment