Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where did those few months go...

Well I know where they went.  If you read my past post, you will understand.  The past 2 months I have been working non stop, planning the luncheon (which was incredibly successful and I'm proud to say I did a great job), and just have not had a chance to sit down.  It's funny I just looked at my past post and what I predicted is exactly what has happened...in a way.  Through January/February I was working a TON.  I was completly stressed out and overwhelmed with the luncheon.  Plus, planning the wedding and thinking about moving.  I must say I think I handled it very well.  Now that I don't have the staffing issues and am done with my Panhellenic luncheon I have to say that things have not gone as great as I thought they would.  I'm having some major problems with my job unfortunatly.  It's hard to keep your head in the game for something that you really don't believe in.  I'm struggling to find what it is I want to do for the rest of my life.  It totally sucks I am so down in the dumps about my job right now.  I am doing my best to put it behind me though.  Some things are just totally beneath me and at the risk of sounding...I don't know...sometimes I think that God just doesn't want me to work there anymore.  It's not a healthy environment and not good for me.  I would hate to lose my job at this point because of the guilt factor.  But, at the same time...maybe it's for the best.  I just know at the end of the day a paycheck is very, very important...but self worth is a heck of a lot more important.  My job isn't giving me any self worth lately.  Honestly...it's humiliating to work where I work.
Ok, enough of that...Ok! About 2 and a half months to go.  I'm still so excited.  Next weekend we are headed to Arizona to visit my parents and then the madness begins after that.  Showers, bachelorette partiest, the whole nine yards.  I can't wait!  I still can't believe its all coming together.  Well...yes I can.  It feels like we have been engaged for awhile now.  I am just ready to be MARRIED!!
Good to get some stuff off my chest.  May 21...only like 72 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment